The last few weeks have been insane. There has been so much going on and so little time to tell you about it. Vacations, eating solid foods, lots of first, Gram & Granddaddy's visit....SO MUCH!
I will try to get it in all in. I have been super busy with the GP move. We have out grown the middle school we met in for the last 2 1/2 years which is an awesome problem to have. We have a tons more space and I was able to add more classes and age appropriate environments. It is fantastic, but I am exhausted from everything that needed to be done to get ready for the big move.
After some deep breaths and A LOT of naps I am feeling like I might be able to form a complete thought. =) You might see 20 posts in the next few days, sorry it took so long.

1 comment:
yay...you're back! looking forward to your posts!
Post a Comment