Happy Birthday to us!
A few weeks ago, I celebrated my 28th birthday. When the heck did I get to be 28? I can't believe I am here already....30 is so close! Ah well, the alternative would not be a good one. My 28th year was a really good one. Nathan and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary, welcomed Caleb into our lives and had a lot of fun adventures.
The weekend before my birthday we had dinner with friends and celebrated Sarah's and Slack's birthdays as well. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to Derek for making his typically delicious fare.
My birthday was on a Monday, and Nathan surprised me Monday morning by telling me we were going out that night. He had taken care of the babysitter and everything! I worked really hard not to snoop during the day because I am notorious for figuring out what we are doing before we do it...and Nathan gets so mad at me because he works so hard to keep me from finding out. Its not that I hate surprises, I just am too curious for my own good. You know the cat and all...
We ended up going to see Mystere - the oldest Cirque show on the strip. It was great! Funny and amazingly freakish feats of strength. We ate dinner after the show at a Vietnamese place. It was a wonderful night and so relaxing. It was nice to have a date night. My husband does such a fantastic job of making me feel special. He is the best!
A huge thank you to Heidi and Jeremy for loving Caleb and letting us get a night out. You guys are awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment