Thursday, July 1, 2010

The New House

Here are some pictures of our new house.  I have decided that where ever we go, no matter how long or short, we are there for that I will make sure it feels like home.  So, yes there are pictures on the walls and curtains on the windows.   We wanted to get settled as quickly as possible before Nathan starts class and is no where to be found for the next year. =) 

House Pictures

Everyone is settling in nicely and we are thankful to have a roof over our heads. 


2 comments:

Joel, Heide, Lydia & Tessa said...

I am right there with you Leigh Ann. We have been in our house 2 weeks and the walls are full and everything is in it's place. There is a good chance we will only be here till the end of January. But, like you, once Joel starts school, on Tuesday, he will not be around at all so we wanted it feeling like home. Glad you are all settled in. I have pictures posted on my Facebook page.

kilo's family said...

Your house looks nice ... very homey =) To answer the question you asked on our blog: Lucas eats a lot of rice and soy products. We're not really sure when he'll outgrow it. Hope you're all doing well!