Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life Update

Hi everyone out there in blog land.  We haven't dropped off the face of the planet.  We have been so stinking busy (as I mentioned in my previous post) getting ready for the move and with all of Liam's appointments, etc.  We had to battle our insurance for a few weeks over Liam's care and at one point weren't even sure if we were all going to be able to go to Edwards.  That was draining.  Thankfully, everything was worked out and we are all getting ready for the move.  We are so thankful for God's provision through that.

Honestly, my emotions are a bit overwhelming right now too and I know that if I sit down to write anything of substance it will come out as one big jumbled mess.  I am not really in the mood for big jumbled messes, so I will just stick to the basics.

We have spent the last 2 weeks cleaning out the house and prepping for the packers to come.  Its pretty sad around here with all the decorations down and most things in some way packed or moved for the packers to get to.

Tuesday, Nathan will out process at Nellis and then make the drive down to Edwards to pick out a house.  This will allow us to do a door to door move which will be really nice.  Wednesday and Thursday the packers come and then the movers come on Friday.  We will spend next weekend finishing cleaning up the house and packing our trailer and then head out on Monday.  It was always so far away...and now its not.

We are praying that God will go before us and smooth out all the details and keep our anxieties (well mostly mine) in check.

No comments: