So I know it has been forever since my last post, but life has been busy! To make up for it I plan to bombard you with lots and lots of info in the next few days to fill you in on everything. I know I could just write one REALLY long blog, but I figure no one really wants to read that so I will break it up a bit and you can feel free to read what you want.
On with the blog...
Now most of you who know Nathan know he LOVES to mountain bike. He goes whenever he can. He rode all the time in Texas, but in Florida there aren't exactly mountains so his hobby was put on hold for a bit. Well since we have moved to Vegas there are LOTS of places to ride and he loves it.
I think he has now taken his hobby a little too far. He has started riding his bike to work - about 30 miles round trip. WE LIVE IN THE DESERT! It was 110 today and he still rode his bike. He has lost his mind. Ok, maybe not but I nearly passed out going to Costco today so I can't really imagine what it feels like to be riding a bike in this kind of weather. I have to give it to my husband - when he puts his mind to something he follows through with gusto!
Besides giving him a new adventure there are a few other benefits to his bike riding including cutting down on the car emissions and saving us between $75 and $100 a month in gas. NICE!
Nathan is doing his part to save the world and I am impressed. I will stick with my air conditioned car any day.


No comments:
Post a Comment