Last week the entire Yerrick Clan traveled from near and far to the beautiful West Dover, Vermont. West Dover is in the farm country of Southern Vermont about 6 miles from Wilmington. Yeah, I know that probably means nothing to you, but I figured I would give you some idea if you wanted to look it up.
It was amazingly GREEN! GLORIOUS GREEN! We spent the week relaxing and hanging out. Caleb and his cousin Berlin got to hang out again and meet their Uncle Austin for the very first time, and of course got spoiled by Papa and Nana. Its really in the middle of no where, but that was a wonderful change of pace. There is a beautiful lake there and we hung out on a pontoon boat one day enjoying the sunshine and good company.
Check out some pictures of the fun trip!




No comments:
Post a Comment