So, everyone is finally better in our house and I have a minute to breathe and blog. =)
Earlier this month, we took a week trip to Maryland to visit Gram and Granddaddy. I was really excited to show Caleb "Fall" and to take him to a few of the places I really enjoyed when I was growing up. I know he may not remember them yet, but we still had a great time and I will have pictures to show him.
We went to the Oxon Hill Farm, National Harbor, Skyline Drive and the Zoo. It was a fantastic trip and the colors of fall were amazing. Strangley enough though, there was a cold front in Vegas and a warm front in DC. It was colder here than it was there! I was a little disappointed with the lack of fall weather, but that is ok.
Caleb really enjoyed hanging out with Gram and Granddaddy and his Uncle Jeremy. He got to do lots of fun things including visiting Great Aunt Debbie at work so she could check on his teeth, meeting Great Uncle Barree and Aunt Sandra in the mountains, having Thai food with the Dillows and hanging out with lots of fun friends at FBCA.
Here are some pictures from the farm:
The Mountains:
The Zoo:










1 comment:
fun! i love zoos! it's so cute to see caleb smiling at all the animals :)
Post a Comment