Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2 Month Update



Caleb turned 2 months old this weekend. I can't believe it. Time seems to be flying by and we are enjoying every minute of it.


We had his 2 month check-up last week and the dr. said everything looks good. He is 13 lbs 4.5 ozs. and 22 inches long. His cheeks are really filling out and in the last week he has started getting rolls in his legs. I think he is getting so big, but then I see Nathan holding him and he still looks tiny!


I am so amazed at how much his personality is coming out and how much more he is aware of everything around him. During the day he loves to hangout on his play mat and be were ever mom is. If I can, I will keep him in his sling and carry him along where ever I go. If I can't keep him in his sling, I put him in his bouncy chair and he takes it all in. He loves it when we read to him and will sit through at least 4 or 5 books before he gets fussy. Caleb is smiling so much and it is just the coolest thing ever. When Nathan is home, he watches him like a hawk. His eyes follow him everywhere and he will sit with him for hours while he is working on his stuff for school.


Caleb is a wonderful addition to our family and a huge blessing. In two months he has managed to completely capture our hearts. Having a child is the second best thing I have ever done and I love to watch him grow and change. I can't wait to see who he becomes.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow, time does fly! Caleb is precious. I bet it has to be the greatest thing to see your child smile. It always makes me smile to see babies smile. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Now I can keep posted on how you, Nathan, and Caleb are doing. Love ya!