Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So Hungry

Breastfeeding is fantastic. I can bond with my son, provide him with lots of wonderful nutrients, its free and it helps me recover from pregnancy. But I AM SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!!!

I have been trying to eat 6 small balanced meals a day, but man it does not seem to be working. I couldn't sleep last night because I was hungry and I had to get up and eat some leftovers before my body would let me relax enough for sleep.

I feel like a cow sometimes when we are eating with other people because I go back for seconds, thirds and sometimes fourths because its like I just can't get satisfied. Please don't think me rude if we are eating together and I just keep stuffing my face. Take it as a compliment that I am really enjoying your food. =)

Thankfully I have lost most of the baby weight already, but at this rate I feel like I will gain it all back and then some!

Any mothers out there have any suggestions?

No comments: