Our Little (Big) Man turned three months old last weekend - 3 MONTHS! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. He is getting so big for himself and compared to the rest of the babies. He is a very quickly growing boy.
In the last few weeks his personality is really starting to show and he is becoming more and more fun. He is smiling all the time and starting to get "flirty". He does the cutest thing now where he smiles with one side of his mouth and pulls his shoulders up to his cheeks. Melts my heart every time! =) He is sleeping through the night at least 8 hours and during the day he is extremely inquisitive. He has started grabbing onto things and bringing them to his mouth. He especially loves his frog mobile that hangs on his carseat. He hits and kicks at it and loves to pull on the crinkle wings of the butterfly whenever we are in the car.
He still hates tummy time with a passion. Ten minutes of pure frustration on his part and pure endurance for us. I am not sure if I have ever seen a baby make himself so mad for just being on his stomach. He has made himself mad enough to roll over, but still hasn't figured out that he can do it every time he is on his belly.
Caleb "talks" to us lots now. He coos quite a bit. I am really looking forward to when he audibly laughs. He finds Nathan pretty amusing. I think he is going to be such a Daddy's boy. Whenever Nathan is around he watches him like a hawk. He follows him around the room with his eyes and loves to just sit with him no matter what he is doing.
The last week has been a little rough. He has been fussier than I have ever seen him. Lauren said month 3 was the hardest for her and Kate and I am thinking that it might be for us as well. He has what looks like it might be a tooth coming through his bottom gum and seems to have the symptoms of teething. I will let you know if it actually is.
The Bug and I will be spending the week by ourselves while Nathan is at Edwards for training...yikes!

1 comment:
a lot of people are now telling me that month 3 was the hardest for them too...i hope it's different for you though!
Post a Comment