Thursday, March 27, 2008

Monster Baby



Ummm...I think our son is huge. While in MD, Caleb got to meet his cousin Berlin and his friend Lucas. Berlin was 2 weeks old and Caleb is almost 3 months in this picture. She looks like a doll compared to our chunk! Lucas is only 2 weeks younger than Caleb and was a whole pound heavier than he was at birth. Caleb has wasted no time in overtaking him in the weight gain and growth.
We have a whole month before his next checkup and I can't wait to find out how much he weighs. His 3-6 months clothes are already fitting perfectly which is worrisome since he just turned 3 months. Nathan and I aren't exactly little people and I wasn't a little baby, so I can't say I am really surprised, but holy smokes! I am already worried that he is going to eat us out of house and home. How long can I nurse him??

No comments: