Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sic 'Em Bears



So after 20 years and not so long ago serious sanctions the Baylor Men's Basketball team has made it to the tourney. Unbelievable! I am not the biggest sports fan ever, but I love to watch a great game and I love my Bears. I was so excited to see they made it only to find out they will be playing in DC on Thursday and we came home yesterday!!!! Oh how I would have loved to see them play. DANG IT!
The Lady Bears are of course on their way. The 2005 Champs will have to make it through their bracket and beat 2006 Champs, Maryland Terps, to move on to semifinals and could end up facing reigning Champs, Tennessee, in the final.
Both should be good tournaments. I will most likely be jumping on the couch at some point in the next week. Make sure to watch and see the excitement for yourself!

No comments: