Monday, May 5, 2008

Taking Bets


Ok ladies and gentlemen - Caleb has his 4 month checkup on Thursday and I am taking bets on how much you think he weighs. He weighed 13 lbs 3 ozs. at his 2 month check up. His friend Carter weighed in at 17 lbs at his last check up and I think Caleb is definetly giving him a run for his money. So leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I posted a recent picture so you can get an idea of how big he is. (No Derek - he is not 28 lbs!)
I have been enjoying the lovely Vegas weather by walking with A4 and Savannah and Sarah B. and Brianna. We walk about 3 miles and let me tell you doing that pushing a stroller in the Vegas wind is a definite workout! It has been great and Nathan and I even walked to our friend's house for dinner last night. Most of our friends live really close and so I am not sure why we haven't done it before. (For all of our Niceville friends its pretty much like wandering around Bluewater.) We will enjoy it for a few more weeks and then it will be entirely too hot to walk anywhere.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

wow, if he weighs anywhere near 17 pounds, i will be very impressed!! that's huge! i'll guess 16-8. but it's hard not seeing him in person.

Anonymous said...

I THINK HE WILL BE ABOUT 15-16 POUNDS!! LET ME KNOW WHAT HE DOES WEIGH!!!!!

Skyman said...

16-12

Give or take.

kilo's family said...

he was 13 lbs at 2 months?! lucas might weight that much now, and he's almost 4 months, haha. i'll say 16 lbs, give or take an ounce.

Jill said...

17 lbs. 2 oz....That is a complete wild guess. I threw some ounces in there for good measure :)