So this last month has been one of great change for our little man. He is sitting up all by himself, rolling all over the place and working on crawling. He is up on his hands and knees doing the rocking, but hasn't quite gotten there yet. He makes it a few steps and then falls over. But, I have a feeling will have it mastered any day now.
At his 6 month - closer to 7 month - check up he tipped the scales and a hefty 19 lbs. 8 ozs. and was 27 1/2 inches long. He is one solid little man. He isn't exactly skinny, but not as pudgy as other babies we have seen. Well, except for the awesome chunky thighs of his. They are fantastic!
He loves eating solid foods and gets very irritated if you don't spoon it in fast enough. He has taken to his sippy cup like a champ. He really likes the watered down version of apple juice that he gets every now and then. He is now up to two meals a day.
He loves playing with his shape sorter, his piano and his drums. I think he may be musical... or maybe I am projecting. I try really hard not to do that. Although if you watch him long enough you might see a VERY LARGE hint of a future engineer. He has figured out how to open the drawers on the entertainment center and tries to unscrew the knobs on anything he can get his hands on. He likes to type when I am working on the computer.
We are loving watching his personality come out. He is so happy pretty much all of the time. We will be in the store and he is just smiling and laughing at people and everyone says, "What a happy baby!" Its nice to hear. The other night we were at dinner and he laughed and blew bubbles the entire time. It was hysterical.
That is all for now. I will post videos soon of his forward motion!

No comments:
Post a Comment