Friday, August 15, 2008

Note to stores...

Here is the thing, I have a 7 month old baby and I need to come to your store. Could you please make it a little easier for me to do so? Its 112 in Vegas. I am not going to leave my son sitting in the cart while loading the car. I am not going to then leave him unattended in the car to walk half way across the parking lot to return the cart. I am sorry. I know I always complained about that in the past, but seriously unless you add more cart returns that are closer to the spots, I will put my cart in a safe spot somewhere near my car. Go ahead and judge me....

2 comments:

Skyman said...

Consider yourself judged.

Lauren said...

haha, i do the same thing only because i won't leave kate unattended in the car. i'm waiting for someone to say something to me. i dare them.