Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two Peas in a Pod

I got a glimpse of things to come a few weeks ago. 

We had gone to small group and the boys were home with Jesse and Jeremy.  They had put them down like normal and everything seemed to be great. Most weeks they go down and go right to sleep.  I went to check on our boys and I could see that the light was on in their room and I could hear Liam laughing hysterically.  I open the door to find Caleb had pulled all of the Diaper Gennie bags out of the container.  Liam is sitting in his crib laughing and clapping. 

Caleb: "I make a mess, Mommy."  
Me: "Yes, you did."
Caleb: "Baby laughing".
Me: "Yes, he is."

I instantly had a flash forward to about 10 years from now.  I saw Caleb standing on the tallest thing he could find - Liam standing below.  There is a "watch this" and lots of laughter and hopefully no broken bones. 


1 comment:

Skyman said...

As long has Caleb's not saying "Hold my beer" I think it will be much fun.