Nathan and I went to this awesome restaurant tonight for date night. Its called Vintner Grill and it combined super yummy food with a funky relaxed vibe. So glad I have been watching Top Chef so I could read the menu and have some inkling as to what we were eating. =)
Here is the website... http://www.vglasvegas.com/
If you are in Vegas and want a fun night out you should really check it out. It is a little bit more expensive, but reasonable for the service and food. It was windy tonight and we weren't able to sit outside, but hopefully if we go back we will be able to sit under one of the tents.
Thanks to the Yees for the recomendation!

1 comment:
sounds good! thanks to the food network for teaching me the "fancy" names for food. for example...haricot verte = green beans :)i'm glad you guys had a nice evening out.
Post a Comment