Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I need a nap
The last few nights Caleb has been waking up during the middle of the night to eat. Not such a big deal except he hasn't done this for the last month or so. I think part of his fussing his because of his teeth. At first I thought he was hungry, but he only nursed for about 5 minutes and then was out cold again. Last night he was super fussy and we put him to bed about 8 (normally, we put him to bed about 9 or 9:30). We were all exhausted so were in bed by 9. I was expecting that he would wake up at some point since the last time he ate was at 7:30. He woke up about 11:15 and ate and I thought we would be good for the rest of the night, but about 4:30 he was up again. He was fussing about his teeth - he has a very different cry when he is hungry, but when he is just upset about something he has pretty pathetic little whine and he "chews" on his lip. I fed him a bit more to try to see if that would help and he went right back to sleep. The problem was I couldn't! I was awake in bed for about an hour until Nathan's alarm went off. I think I finally fell asleep about 6:45ish and then was back up at 8:00. Can't wait for the Bug to go down for his morning nap, because I will be taking one too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah, this is what kate's been doing for about 3 weeks now. i am now feeding her formula at night before bed and she is still waking up, so that theory doesn't work either. i'm going to try the rice cereal before bed once she learns to swallow it from a spoon.
Post a Comment