In response to my previous post, Skyman asked me several questions that I thought I would answer.
So, how about those Nationals? And have you see the Caps and Wizards?
Its pretty hard to catch the East Coast teams on this side of the country. So, honestly I have no idea. I saw pictures of the new Nationals Stadium and it is really nice. My only question is...how did we go from O's fans to Nationals fans? I know the Senators used to be there and when they left everyone was pretty much forced to become Oriole's fans, but the exodus to the Nationals seems very unsettling.
Do you think America is ready for a black president?
I do think that America is ready for a black president - much more so than a female president. I don't know if Barak is the right man for the job though. He has very limited experience, but has some good ideas for change. My only concern is his desire for immediate troop withdrawl from Iraq. I know that this war isn't the most popular thing ever, but to believe that we can immediately withdraw without a number of consequences is not very wise. The upcoming election is going to be an interesting one. I don't think either side is going to completely back their candidate. I am looking forward to the summer when the candidates are finalized and we will actually hear their platforms and not just the rhetoric.
Is this global warming thing for real or is Al Gore just scamming us?
I do think that there is global warming. Is it as bad off as people want us to believe? I don't think so. I think that are serious things going on with the earth, but I also believe that since the fall the earth has been deteriorating and will continue to do so no matter what we do. I do feel it is important to be good stewards of what we have been given and to do our part to not speed up the process.
Is it true that exessive nose hair skips a generation?
Good question. I will let you know in the next few years.
Will Brittany ever get the kids back?
Poor girl. Her trainwreck of a life should be a cautionary tale for all the stage moms out there and the dangers of postpartum depression. I obviously have no proof of this, but think that might be a very big part of her downward spiral. I have only had one baby and my hormones are out of whack, so I can't imagine what happens when you have two babies in one year. I hope for her sake that if she gets her life back on track that she will be able to see them again. And maybe eventually she will get custody. Kevin has shown that he can at least appear to be a good father, so I hope they wouldn't give Brittnany full custody.
When will the recession really hit and how long will it last.
It seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy. But with the way election years normally work, if we don't hit it by the time the election comes I think we will be ok. It seems that with every election the economy takes an up turn so if one hits in the summer it will be short lived and if doesn't hit by then we will be ok.
Which is better - CSI or CSI:Miami? (We all know CSI:New York is a BIG mistake.)
Depends on what you like. Really freaky, disturbing crimes in my own backyard - the original. Horrible overacting - Miami.
Bio fuel or clean diesel?
Need to do more research on this one. I 'll get back to you.

4 comments:
love it.
how did we go from O's fans to Nationals fans?
After too many years of putting up with the Orioles unsavory owner meddling in team decisions that he proves time and time again that he doesn't have a clue about and having to drive to Baltimore to watch an, at best, mediocre team play, it is quite nice to have only a short drive or Metro ride to watch a mediocre team play.
Biofuel. It can be run on refried beans. I hear the only downside was in New Mexico, where bears who thought a truck smelled like Mexican Food attacked it to suck on the tailpipe. You win some, you lose some.
you are hilarious. seriously.
Post a Comment