Silly us.
Yesterday, he got a call saying that he had been approved for this class. He is now leaving Saturday evening and will be gone until the end of March. While I appreciate that Nathan won't be gone right before we leave, I wish we had a bit more notice about his trip. It is always difficult being a temporarily single parent, but at least I would have had some time to get into that frame of mind. No such luck this time. We are flying by the seat of our pants.
I was also hoping to be able to head down south to visit friends in FL and GA. I am not sure how that will work since ticket prices will be higher with short notice and the logistics of me getting both boys cross country by myself.
Exciting times in the coming weeks around the Yerrick house. If I am not posting much you will know that things are quite hectic. If I am posting a lot it probably means I am not sleeping great like usual when Nathan is gone and up at all sorts of crazy hours.

1 comment:
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! Wish I could be there to help!
Post a Comment