Monday, February 15, 2010

Springs Preserve

Ahh...another 3 day weekend, how I love them so.   It has been a busy one, but today we got a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather and some awesome family time at the Springs Preserve.

We have heard about Springs Preserve, but had never actually gone.  And I have to say, I am so sad about that.  This place is amazing.  Its a beautiful outdoor garden and wildlife center.  There are cool displays about desert wildlife, etc. and really fun interactive things.  This place truly is fun for the whole family.  They have done a great job of making a place that is fun and interesting for all ages.  Caleb had so much fun exploring and playing and I can see him loving going there for years.

I unfortunately left the camera in the car, but we do have some fun photos on Nathan's phone that I will have to upload later.

The day was finished off with a trip to Panera for dinner.  It was a fabulous day!

If you are in Vegas check out all the details about the Preserve here.

No comments: