Listening to the radio the other day when the Phil Vassar song Just Another Day in Paradise came on and it made me laugh. It so describes our stage of life right now and if we don't have a sense of humor about it and enjoy it, we would just get completely overwhelmed.
Funny example. We were trying to get out the door last night to go on a date...which are few and far between these days. ACris and Nicole came over to hang out with the boys. Just before leaving Nathan notices Caleb has a stinky diaper and goes to change him. Next thing I know Nathan is yelling down the hall that he needs help. I go running down the hall to find Caleb in the tub covered in poo. Apparently, while on the changing table , Caleb reached down and pulled his diaper off and lifted it above his head...dropping poo all over himself in the process.
I proceed to hose him down in the shower and Nathan works at cleaning up the rest of the mess. We made it out of the house about an hour after we had originally planned. So confused by what just happened that we didn't even really have plans...we were just trying to get out of the house. We ended up playing Bingo at Aliante with a bunch of other couples from GP and then having dessert at TGIFridays. It was a rather amusing night.

2 comments:
Thanks for the laugh! That's hilarious!
I love this! Someday, I'll have to tell you about Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jon's great diaper adventure with our nephew Caleb...
Post a Comment