Thursday, April 15, 2010

Potty Time!

Caleb pooped in the potty for the first time today! He was running around after his bath without his diaper on and I saw the look on his face so we can to the potty and he sat and went #2 and then #1.  I was so proud of him.  He has never actually done anything on the potty, so this was a big deal.  I am not sure if he is really ready to be potty trained yet since he doesn't always tell me when he has to go, but he is getting better about saying when he needs a diaper change.  He is also starting to pull his pants down.  I have always planned to hardcore train when we make it Edwards after all of the chaos has settled down.  I will keep you posted on how things are going.

No comments: