Monday, April 5, 2010
We survived
So, I have officially made it through my first extended period as a temporary single mom of 2. I did a few times with 1, but never for this long. It was an adventure to say the least, but God was good and 5 weeks went by much faster than I thought it would. Nathan has been home for about a week now and we have had a good week of reconnecting and returning to a routine. Any military wife or wife whose husband travels a lot knows that this is not an easy adjustment. I have the utmost respect for women who have to do this for longer than I did and for permanently single moms. It is not an easy task and I am thankful that I only have to do it in small doses. I have lots more updates, but am going to do those separately so this doesn't become one insanely long post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment