Friday, April 9, 2010

A Relaxing Day

Today was the first day since Nathan has been home that I feel like we are finally back into a good routine and can relax a bit.  He has lots of leave so, he is taking off a few days here before he looses it.  Today I got to sleep in which was AMAZING! Nathan washed the car and Caleb "helped".  When I woke up, Liam and I cleaned the house.  (He is really good at pointing out dust bunnies.)   Its was a beautiful day here in Vegas and I got to spend a few hours having lunch with Heidi and Ashley (without the boys!).  AND then when I got home all my guys were asleep and the house was quiet.  It was fantastic.

Tonight Nathan and I had a double date with Danny and Alex Kahr.  They are an awesome couple and God has given them awesome hearts to serve and love other people.  We did a little bowling at Red Rocks and then they introduced us to the yumminess that is Agave, a delicious and fun Mexican restaurant in Summerlin.  We spent a few hours listening to the exciting things that God has in store for them as they head to Salt Lake in the coming months to plant a church.

Great day and night except for the phone calls from the babysitter saying that Liam wouldn't go to sleep and that Caleb had diarrhea all over his bed.  Awesomeness.  Everything is clean now and the boys are sound asleep and I will be there shortly!  

1 comment:

Lauren said...

wish i could go eat mexican with you.....:)