Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cabin Fever...still

Another long weekend spent trapped in the house with a family full of sickies!  As you know, Nathan and I were supposed to head out to Edwards AFB.  Well, Caleb's cold decided to get worse instead of better on Thursday night and we cancelled our trip.   Caleb and Liam have been passing a cold back and forth for several weeks now and I have barely left the house.  I don't want to take them around other kids so that cut out church, Gymboree, MOPS...pretty much most of our activities.  The only thing we have left the house for have been drs appointments and random trips to the store.

Since Nathan already had Friday off, we spent the weekend cleaning the carpets, doing laundry and other things around the house.  By Friday afternoon it was clear that despite my best efforts I couldn't avoid the sickness.  I now have a runny nose and scratchy throat.  Thankfully, since everyone else was sick there wasn't really anything to do, so we just stayed in.  We took lots of naps and did stuff around the house.

Not exactly the weekend I was looking forward to, but we survived and it seems like everyone is getting better.  Tomorrow starts a new week and we will hopefully be able pick the schedule back up.  We will take it slow as to not make things worse.  I am just ready to get out of this house!!!!

No comments: