Ashley (A4) has been my connection to the outside world since having kids. We see each other at least once a week and most of the weeks 2 or 3 times. Sweet Savannah is 3 months younger than Caleb and they are the best of friends. It has been such a joy to watch them grow up together and really enjoy each others company. It is a blessing for your kids to have friends.
Ash is an amazing woman of God, mother and wife. She has encouraged me in so many ways and I can't tell you how much I value her friendship of "just being". If you are in the Atlanta area and are in need of an awesome woman in your life, you should look her up. Your life will be blessed because of it. Love you Ash and miss you tons already!
From Ash's Baby Sprinkle on Sunday for Baby Girl #2.
Sarah, Ash N. (A1)
Me, Ash S. (A4), Ash C. (A2)
Caleb and Savannah at their last play date this afternoon.

1 comment:
I felt so strong until just now. Now I'm a mess. Don't know what I'll do without you in my day to day. Love you dearly.
Post a Comment