Sunday, January 3, 2010

List of thoughts

It has been a busy day and I have had lots of thoughts running through my head, but its late now and I can't really put it all into words. So, I figured I would make a list of the things I was thinking of talking about so that I could remember what I wanted to talk about when I sat down to write later this week. My brain and memory these days are pretty much useless if I don't make lists.

Thoughts to come back to:
- New series at church - Margin. Much like the margins on the page of a book help the words make sense, there are boundaries that we need in our lives to keep balance and sanity.

- Liam - He has conditions called torticollis and plagiocephaly which deal with the strength of his neck and the shape of his head. They are both treatable, but we have to go to therapy every week and do a number of stretching and strengthening exercises at home. It may seem silly to some, but it has really caused me to come to a better understanding of trusting God with my boys and not just myself.

- Caleb - My big guy turned 2 a few weeks ago. I can't believe it. He is growing so much, and despite his current love for the words "no" and "mine", he is an awesome little man.

- Life in the desert - Our time in Vegas will most likely be coming to an end this year and I have been realizing more and more about how God has grown us and blessed us while we have been here.

- 2009 - Who knew so much could happen in one year!?

Hopefully I will be able to talk more about these things during the week. Going to keep rocking my sweet boy who has a bad cold tonight. Babies with colds are the saddest things!

No comments: