This blog is pretty much a hodgepodge of my life - updates on what we are up to, how our sweet boys are growing and pretty much anything that strikes me as something I want to talk about.
Life is pretty simple around here. I am a full-time mommy to my sweet boys Caleb (2) and Liam (4 mos.) - it is the most challenging and rewarding job that I have ever had. Some days things are great...others not so much. I am honored to call Nathan my husband. He is an amazing man who loves God and our family. Although we are by no means perfect, there is no one else I would rather walk through life with. God has blessed us beyond measure and I hope that through this blog you will see that we strive to live our lives to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
So those are the basics. I look forward to sharing our lives with you and hope you will enjoy it as well!

4 comments:
WOO HOO! I've been waiting for this! :) Ya'll's little Facebook conversation inspired me to give it a go, too. I'm not committing to every day, though, because I'd make it until about January 6th. :)
welcome back. please post pics of liam (and caleb). miss you lots.
welcome back. can't wait to hear all about the yerricks again. love you!
glad to see you blogging again!
Post a Comment