Friday, January 29, 2010

Road Trip No Go

From previous posts you know that we have been passing around a cold pretty much since Christmas.  Well, last night Caleb basically was hacking up a lung.  I mean the poor guy woke up twice coughing and coughing.  The cough was productive, but he doesn't know to spit that stuff out once it gets up...so he just swallows it back down and we keep going around and around.

Anyways, since we didn't want to pass along the cold goodness to anyone else and figured that Caleb would be better off in his own comfy bed tonight and we were tired from waking up twice in the middle of the night, we decided to postpone the trip.  I am disappointed because I was looking forward to it, (and because I spent yesterday doing laundry and packing!), but we still have a few months and I know we will have another chance to go.  We might try to go next weekend.  I will keep you posted.  

No comments: