Monday, January 11, 2010

So...

I spoke too soon last night.  Today was NOT a better day.  Liam has had a fever & runny nose today which lead to lots of puke.   This afternoon I tried to get Liam to take a nap, Caleb was outside playing when I heard screaming...never a good sign.  I found him with blood streaming down his face.  Awesome.  Thankfully, it was just a busted lip and after a snuggle and an ice pack he was back outside and playing again.  Caleb finally went down for a nap, but Liam was still a no-go.  The only way I could get him to calm down long enough to rest was to hold him.  

Liam needed constant attention today.  That was so much easier when there was only one kid to comfort!  Caleb doesn't like it very much when Liam is with mommy ALL day.  He doesn't mind it all the time, but a full day is too much for him. He starts climbing on me and I am trying to love him and prevent him from kicking Liam in the head all at the same time.  Its quite an adventure.

Nathan was also gone all day at work and then a meeting tonight, so it was just a long day all around.  I am pretty much numb right now without any thoughts in my head.  Watching The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to veg out for a bit.  Then will check to make sure Liam's fever isn't coming back, planning out the rest of the week and heading to bed.  Ever have one of those days where so much happened that you are hyped up and beyond the point of tired? Yep, that is where I am.

No comments: