Anyway, this brought encouragement to me and I thought it might to some of you out there in the blogworld as well.
18 Let this be written for future generations,
so that a people not yet born will praise the Lord .
19 Tell them the Lord looked down
from his heavenly sanctuary.
He looked down to earth from heaven
20 to hear the groans of the prisoners,
to release those condemned to die.
21 And so the Lord ’s fame will be celebrated in Zion,
his praises in Jerusalem,
22 when multitudes gather together
and kingdoms come to worship the Lord .
Psalm 102:18-2
On the flip-side, please don't expect everything on here to be super spiritual. It won't be and if that is what you are looking for, you will be sadly disappointed. I will talk about my obsession of LOST and my issues with Vegas drivers. You will see that I am not a perfect mom or wife. I do however, hope that for the most part you will see my heart and see that I desire for for my life (and my words) to bring an understanding of why I choose to live my life as an act of worship and praise to God.

1 comment:
I often wonder the same thing so thanks for the encouragement. I've kept on doing it not knowing who reads b/c it is a like a memory book for our lives. Keep on blogging! And we too are looking forward to Lost returning!
Post a Comment